- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- In one personal, sovereign, eternal God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and that through His death and resurrection He made a way for sinful men to be brought into right relationship with God.
- In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ, where He sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- In the visible bodily return of Jesus Christ to the earth to judge the world.
- In the Holy Spirit as the third person of the Godhead, and that His ministry and gifts are given to build up His church.
- In the reality of Satan (the tempter) and Hell for those who never accept God's gift of spiritual life.
- That each of us is naturally disobedient to God, spiritually dead to God, deserving eternal punishment and without hope of a life-giving relationship with God except through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That salvation (spiritual life) is found through turning from sin to God, a total submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and that it is available totally by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus (a free gift to us) and not by our works.
- That church membership is a mutual commitment between the church leadership and the member in which the leadership provides spiritual example, teaching and protection and the member responds with a spirit of cooperation and submission in the Lord.
- Are a church that belongs to the Presbyterian Church of America (PCA) as our denominational affiliation and to Potomac Presbytery as our regional affiliation (map of Potomac Presbytery).
- Adhere to the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Westminster larger and shorter catechism..
- Use covenant and reformed theology as the foundation of our teaching and preaching.
- Welcome all who wish to worship Jesus our Lord with us.